1. Chaleshtori FS, Arani NM, Aghadavod E, Naseri A and Chaleshtori RS. Molecular characterization of Escherichia coli recovered from traditional milk products in Kashan, Iran, Vet World. 2017; 10: 1264-1268.
2. Bier D, Silva M R, Ramos C A D N, Moriningo G D A and Silva T A D S, et al. Survey of verotoxin-producing Escherichia coli and faecal coliforms in beef carcasses destined for export at slaughterhouses in Brazil, J Food Sci Technol. 2018; 31: 60-66.
3. Kluytmans J. Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus in food products: cause for concern or case for complacency, Clin Microbiol Infect, 2010; 16: 11-15.
4. Shafizi A, Ridzuan M, Ubong A, New C and Mohhiddin O, et al. Assessing Staphylococcus aureus in ready to eat (RTE) food and risk assessment of food premises in Putrajaya, Int Food Res. 2016; 23: 1761-1766.
5. Moradi S and Sadeghi E. Study of the antimicrobial effects of essential oil of Satureja edmondi and nisin on Staphylococcus aureus in commercial soup, J Food Process Preserv. 2017; 41: e13337.
6. Sharafati Chaleshtori F, Taghizadeh M, Rafieian Kopaei M and Sharafati Chaleshtori R. Effect of chitosan incorporated with cumin and eucalyptus essential oils as antimicrobial agents on fresh chicken meat, J Food Process Preserv. 2016; 40: 396-404.
7. Ramli S, Radu S, Shaari K and Rukayadi Y. Antibacterial Activity of Ethanolic Extract of Syzygium polyanthum L. (Salam) Leaves against Foodborne Pathogens and Application as Food Sanitizer, Biomed Res Int. 2017; 2017, 9024246. doi: 10.1155/2017/9024246.
8. Mostafa AA, Al-Askar A A, Almaary KS, Dawoud TM, Sholkamy E N, et al. Antimicrobial activity of some plant extracts against bacterial strains causing food poisoning diseases, Saudi J Biol Sci. 2018; 25: 361-366.
9. Dos Santos Ferreira CI, Pereyra A, Patriarca AR, Mazzobre MF, Polak T, et al. Phenolic Compounds in Extracts from Eucalyptus globulus Leaves and Calendula officinalis Flowers, J Nat Prod Plant Resour. 2016; 2: 53-57.
10. Ouerghemmi I, Bettaieb Rebey I, Rahali FZ, Bourgou S, Pistelli L, et al. Antioxidant and antimicrobial phenolic compounds from extracts of cultivated and wild-grown Tunisian Ruta chalepensis, J Food Drug Anal. 2017, 25: 350-359.
11. Takahashi T, Kokubo R and Sakaino M. Antimicrobial activities of eucalyptus leaf extracts and flavonoids from Eucalyptus maculata, Lett Appl Microbiol, 2004, 39, 60-64.
12. Saee Y, Dadashi M, Eslami G, Goudarzi H and Taheri S, et al., Evaluation of antimicrobial activity of Cuminum cyminum essential oil and extract against bacterial strains isolated from patients with symptomatic urinary tract infection, Novelty in Biomedicine, 2016, 4: 147-152.
13. Saeedi M, Yeganegi M, Alizadeh B B, Vasiee A and Tabatabaei Y F, Antimicrobial effects of leek (Allium ampeloprasum l. Subsp. Iranicum) extract on some food-borne pathogens in vitro, J, Food Sci, Technol, 2017; 14: 73-82.
14. Sharafati Chaleshtori F, Saholi M and Sharafati Chaleshtori R. Chemical composition, antioxidant and antibacterial activity of Bunium persicum, Eucalyptus globulus, and rose water on multidrug-resistant Listeria species, J Evid Based Integr Med. 2018; 23: doi: 10.1177/2515690X17751314.
15. Hajhashemi V, Dashti G, Saberi S, Malekjamshidi P. The effect of hydroalcoholic extract and essential oil of Heracleum persicum on lipid profile in cholesterol-fed rabbits. Avicenna J Phytomed. 2014; 4: 144-150.
16. Sharafati Chaleshtori R, Rafieian Kopaei M, Rokni N, Mortezaei S, Sharafati Chaleshtori A. Antioxidant activity of Zataria multiflora hydroalcoholic extract and its antibacterial effect on Staphylococcus aureus, J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2013; 22: 87-94.
17. Benzie IF, Strain JJ. The ferric reducing ability of plasma (FRAP) as a measure of “antioxidant power”: the FRAP assay. Anal Biochem. 1996; 239, 70-76.
18. Chaleshtori FS, Arani NM, Aghadavod E, Naseri A, Chaleshtori RS. Molecular characterization of Escherichia coli recovered from traditional milk products in Kashan, Iran. Vet World. 2017; 10(10): 1264-1268.
19. Cremonesi P, Luzzana M, Brasca M, Morandi S, Lodi R, Vimercati C, et al. Development of a multiplex PCR assay for the identification of Staphylococcus aureus enterotoxigenic strains isolated from milk and dairy products. Mol Cell Probes. 2005; 19: 299-305.
20. Rahimi F, Karimi S. Characteristics of virulence factors in methicillinresistant Staphylococcus aureus strains isolated from a referral hospital in Tehran, Iran. Arch Clin Infect Dis. 2016; 11: e33220.
21. Rota MC, Herrera A, Martínez RM, Sotomayor JA, Jordán MJ. Antimicrobial activity and chemical composition of Thymus vulgaris, Thymus zygis and Thymus hyemalis essential oils, Food control. 2008; 19: 681-687.
22. Al-Mariri A, Safi M. In Vitro Antibacterial Activity of Several Plant Extracts and Oils against Some GramNegative Bacteria, Iran J Med Sci, 2014; 39: 36-43.
23. Shahbazi Y, Shavisi N, Mohebi E. Potential application of Ziziphora clinopodioides essential oil and nisin as natural preservatives against Bacillus cereus and Escherichia coli O157: H7 in commercial barley soup, J Food Saf. 2016; 36: 435-441.
24. Ražná K, Khasanova N, Ivanišová E, Qahramon D and Habán M, Antioxidant properties of cumin (Bunium persicum Boiss.) extract and its protective role against abiotic stress tested by microRNA markers, Potr S J F Sci. 2018; 12: 11-19.
25. Karamian R and Hosseini DA, Screening of total phenol and flavonoid contents, antioxidant and antibacterial activities of the methanolic extract of Allium ampeloprasum L. (Alliaceae) from Iran, J Sci Kharazmi Univ. 2014; 14: 225-238.
26. Oonmetta-aree J, Suzuki T, Gasaluck P, Eumkeb G. Antimicrobial properties and action of galangal (Alpinia galanga Linn.) on Staphylococcus aureus. LWT Food Sci. Technol. 2006; 39: 1214–1220.
27. Gonelimali FD, Lin J, Miao W, Xuan J, Charles F, Chen M, Hatab SR. Antimicrobial Properties and Mechanism of Action of Some Plant Extracts Against Food Pathogens and Spoilage Microorganisms. Front Microbiol. 2018; 9: 1639. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2018. 01639.
28. Habibian Dehkordi S, Gholipour S, Moshtaghi Broojeni H, Fallah A. Evaluating antibacterial effects of alcoholic extract of Satureja bactiarica on some foodborne pathogenic bacteria of meat. Veterinary Researches & Biological Products. 2014; 27(3): 28-37.