1. Aleksic V, Knezevic P. Antimicrobial and antioxidative activity of extracts and essential oils of Myrtus communis L. Microbiol Res. 2014; 169(4): 240-54.
2. Snow N, McFadden J, Evans Evans TM, Salywon Salywon AM, Wojciechowski MF, Wilson PG. Morphological and molecular evidence of polyphyly in rhodomyrtus (Myrtaceae: Myrteae). Syst Bot. 2011; 36(2): 390-404.
3. Romani A, Pinelli P, Mulinacci N, Vincieri FF, Tattini M. Identification and quan-tification of polyphenols in leaves of Myrtus communis. Chromatographia. 1999; 49(2): 17-20.
4. Satrani B, Farah A, Talbi M. Fractionnal distillation effect on the chemical composition and antimicrobial activity of Moroccan Myrtle (Myrtus communis L.). Acta Bot Gallica. 2006; 153(2): 235-42.
5. Martin T, Villaescusa L, Sotto Md, Lucia A, Diaz A. Determination of anthocyanic pigments in Myrtus communis berries. Fitoterapia. 1990; 61(1): 85.
6. Cakir A. Essential oil and fatty acid composition of the fruits of Hippophae rhamnoides L. (Sea Buckthorn) and Myrtus communis L. from Turkey. Biochem Syst Ecol. 2004; 32(9): 809-16.
7. Mulas M, Melis R. Essential oil composition of myrtle (Myrtus communis) leaves. J Herbs Spices Med Plants. 2011; 17(1): 21-34.
8. Chen W, Liu Y, Li M, Mao J, Zhang L, Huang R, et al. Anti-tumor effect of alpha-pinene on human hepatoma cell lines through inducing G2/M cell cycle arrest. J Pharmacol Sci. 2015; 127(3): 332-8.
9. Takaishi M, Fujita F, Uchida K, Yamamoto S, Sawada M, Hatai C, et al. 1, 8-cineole, a TRPM8 agonist, is a novel natural antagonist of human TRP. Mol Pain. 2012; 8(1): 86-7.
10. Adinew B. GC-MS and FT-IR analysis of constituents of essential oil from Cinnamon bark growing in South-west of Ethiopia. Int J Herb Med. 2014; 1(6): 22-31.
11. Adams RP. Identification of essential oil components by gas chromatography/quadrupole mass spectroscopy. Identification of essential oil components by gas chromatography/quadrupole mass spectroscopy. USA: Allured Pub Corp; 2001.
12. Koutsoudaki C, Krsek M, Rodger A. Chemical composition and antibacterial activity of the essential oil and the gum of Pistacia lentiscus Var. chia. J Agric Food Chem. 2005; 53(20): 7681-5.
13. Palevitch D, editor. Recent advances in the cultivation of medicinal plants. Acta Hortic. 1987; 208: 29-34.
14. Pirbaloutl A. Medicinal plants used in Chaharmahal and Bakhtyari districts of Iran. Herba Pol. 2009; 55(2): 69-77.