1. Safdari Dehcheshmeh F, Delaram M, Parvin N, Kheiri S, Forouzandeh N, Kazemian A. The viewpoints of students and educators, in faculty of nursing and midwifery of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences, about the effective factors in academic improvement of students, 2004. J Shahrekord Univ Med Sci. 2007; 3(9):71-7.
2. Hazavehei SMM, Fathei Y, Shamshirei M. Study on the causes of students' academic probation in Hamadan University of Medical Sciences, 2001-2002. Strides Dev Med Educ. 2012; 3(1): 33-42.
3. Arulampalam W, Naylor RA, Smith JP. Dropping out of medical school in the UK: explaining the changes over ten years. Med Educ. 2007; 41(4): 385-94.
4. Cheraghian B, Moghadam M, Boraz S, Bavar N. evaluation of test anxiety and relationship with performance in bnursing students. Knowl Health. 2009; 3(4): 26-9.
5. Wachelka D, Katz RC. Reducing test anxiety and improving academic self-esteem in high school and college students with learning disabilities. J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry. 1999; 30(3): 191-8.
6. Fathi-ashtianI A,Emamgholivand F. Comparative of cognitive therapy and systematic desensitization methods in reducing test anxiety. Kosar Med J. 2002; 7(3): 245-51.
7. Cassady JC. The influence of cognitive test anxiety across the learning–testing cycle. Learn Instr. 2004; 14(6): 569-92.
8. Tseng YH. Aromatherapy in nursing practice. Hu Li Za Zhi. 2005; 52(4): 11-5.
9. Daghighbin E. Comparison the effect of honey and lavender cream on wound healing and pain in primiparous women episiotomy [dissertation]. Ahvaz: Nursing and Midwifery School, Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences; 2007.
10. Cavanagh H, Wilkinson J. Biological activities of lavender essential oil. Phytother Res. 2002; 16(4): 301-8.
11. Kutlu AK, Yılmaz E, Çeçen D. Effects of aroma inhalation on examination anxiety. Teach Learn Nurs. 2008; 3(4): 125-30.
12. Toda M, Morimoto K. Effect of lavender aroma on salivary endocrinological stress markers. Arch Oral Biol. 2008; 53(10): 964-8.
13. Lemon K. An assessment of treating depression and anxiety with aromatherapy. Int J Aromather. 2004; 14(2): 63-9.
14. National News. Lavender aromatherapy can improve academic performance. Available from: http://www.Thejakartapost.com/news/ 2014/08/30.
15. Lavender aromatherapy to improve students` academic performance. Available from: http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2014/08/30.
16. Braden R, Reichow S, Halm MA. The use of the essential oil lavandin to reduce preoperative anxiety in surgical patients. J Perianesth Nurs. 2009; 24(6): 348-55.
17. Dunnigan JM. Effects of aromatherapy on test anxiety and performance in college students [dissertation]. USA: The University of North Dakota; 2013.
18. Rastogi R, Silver E. Association of Music with Stress, Test Anxiety, and Test Grades Among High School Students. J Young Investig. 2014; 26(5): 32-8.
19. Cho MY, Min ES, Hur MH, Lee MS. Effects of aromatherapy on the anxiety, vital signs, and sleep quality of percutaneous coronary intervention patients in intensive care units. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013; 2013: 381381.
20. Kasper S, Gastpar M, Muller WE, Volz HP, Moller HJ, Dienel A, et al. Silexan, an orally administered Lavandula oil preparation, is effective in the treatment of 'subsyndromal' anxiety disorder: a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled trial. Int Clin Psychopharmacol. 2010; 25(5): 277-87.
21. Kritsidima M, Newton T, Asimakopoulou K. The effects of lavender scent on dental patient anxiety levels: a cluster randomised-controlled trial. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 2010; 38(1): 83-7.
22. Conrad P, Adams C. The effects of clinical aromatherapy for anxiety and depression in the high risk postpartum woman - a pilot study. Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2012; 18(3): 164-8.
23. Yazdani F. Test anxiety and academic performance in female nursing students. J Nurs Vis. 2012; 1(1): 48-58.
24. Moniri R, Ghalebtarash H. The reasons of educational failure among paramedical students in Kashan University of Medical Sciences. Iran J Med Educ. 2006; 6(1): 135-40.
25. Sadeghi Movahed F, Molavi P, Samadzadeh M, Shahbazzadegan B, Yousefi K. The Study of Individual and Environmental Factors Affecting Achievement. J Health Care. 2013; 15(3): 38-47.
26. Changizy Ashtyani S, Shamsi M, Mohammadbeygi A. Frequency of educational decline and some effective factors of student’s opinion in Arak University of Medical Sciences, 2009. J Arak Univ Med Sci. 2010; 12(4): 24-33.
27. Roudbari M, Marz BA. The academic progress of students in Zahedan University of Medical Sciences and its associated factors. Strides Dev Med Educ. 2012; 7(2): 147-52.
28. Sanaienasab H, Rashidi Jahan H, Saffari M. Influential factors on academic achievement of university students. Iran J Edu Strateg Med Sci. 2012; 5(4): 243-49.
29. Nazari R, Sharifnia Sh. Investigating the couse of nursing student drop out. J Babol Univ Med Sci 2010; 12(1): 90-94.
30. Habibzadeh S, Alizadeh H, Pourfarzi F, Ghasemi A, Amini maleki T. Educational Decline and its Effective Factors in Students. J Health Care. 2011; 13(3): 29-33.