1. Belkas JS, Shoichet MS, Midha R. Peripheral nerve regeneration through guidance tubes. Neurol Res. 2004; 26(2): 151-60.
2. Stabenfeldt SE, Garcia AJ, LaPlaca MC. Thermoreversible laminin- functionalized hydrogel for neural tissue engineering. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2006; 77(4): 718-25.
3. Flores AJ, Lavernia CJ, Owens PW. Anatomy and physiology of peripheral nerve injury and repair. Am J Orthop. 2000; 29(3): 167-73.
4. Ichihara S, Inada Y, Nakamura T. Artificial nerve tubes and their application for repair of peripheral nerve injury: an update of current concepts. Injury. 2008; 39 (4): 29-39.
5. Wegner M. A matter of identity: transcriptional control in oligodendrocytes. J Mol Neurosci. 2008; 35(1): 3-12.
6. Panthaki ZJ. Innovation in innervation; further through on peripheral nerve injuries of the pediatric hand: issues in diagnosis and management. J Craniofac Surg. 2009; 20(4):1011-15.
7. Britz GW, McCall TD, Grant GA, Kliot M. Peripheral and cranial nerve injury. Neurosurgery.London: Springer London: 2005: 557-70.
8. Li H, Deng J, Chen H, Chen T, Cao X, Hou H, et al. Dynamic changes of PIRH2 and p27kip1 expression in injured rat sciatic nerve. Neurol Sci. 2012; 33(4): 749-57.
9. Gomez R, Serra JM, Bergera J, Ansó M, Gorria O, Shan Shan Q. Nerve regeneration after local administration of the inhibitor peptide of the TGF-ß1 (P144®). Eur J Plast Surg. 2010; 33(3): 135–42.
10. Senoglu M, Nacitarhan V, Kurutas EB, Senoglu N, Altun I, Atli Y, et al. Intraperitoneal Alpha-Lipoic acid to prevent neural damage after crush injury to the rat sciatic nerve. J Brachial Plex Peripher Nerve. 2009; 4: 22.
11. Tajic H, Sabet Jalili Sh. Comparative evaluation of antimicrobial efficacy of aqueous and alcoholic extracts of Yarrow against pathogenic microorganisms. Urmia Med J. 2009; 19 (4):302-9.
12. Al-Hindawi Mk, Al-Deen IH, Nabi MH, Ismail MA. Anti-inflammatory of some Iraqi plants using intact rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 1989; 26(2):163-68.
13. Esmaeili A, Nematollahi F, Rustaiyan A, Moazami N, Masoudi S, Shahrzad B. Volatile constituents of Achillea pachycephala, A. oxyodonta and A. biebersteinii from Iran. Flavour Fragr J. 2006; 21(2): 253-56.
14. Liu R, Zhang L, Lan X, Li L, Zhang TT, Sun JH, et al. Protection by borneol on cortical neurons against oxygen- glucose deprivation/ reperfusion: involvement of anti- oxidation and anti- inflammation through nuclear transcription factor kappaappa B signaling pathway. Neuroscience. 2011; 176: 408-19.
15. Arzi A, Akhavan M. The effect of hydroalcoholic extract of Achillea Millefolium on analgesic effect of Morphine in rats. Babol Med J. 2001; 3(4): 4-11.
16. Behnam Rasouli M, Nikravesh MR, Mahdavi Shahri N, Tehranipour M. Post-operative time effect after sciatic nerve crash on the number of Alfa motonuorons, using a stereological counthing method. Iranian Biomed J. 2005; 4(1): 45-9.
17. Tehranipour M, Javadmosavee Z. The study of neuroprotective effect of alcholic extracts of Cannabis sativa leave on α motoneurons after sciatic nerve injury in rat. J Nurs Midwifery Shahid Beheshti Univ Med Sci. 2011; 19(3): 339-49.
18. Tehranipour M, Khayatzade J, Javaheri Fard R. The protective effects of curcuma longa total extract on spinal cord neuroglia cell degeneration after the sciatic nerve compression in rats. J Arak Univ Med Sci. 2010; 13(1): 83.
19. Saravanakumar M1, Manivannan J, Sivasubramanian J, Silambarasan T, Balamurugan E, Raja B. Molecular metabolic fingerprinting approach to investigate the effects of borneol on metabolic alterations in the liver of nitric oxide deficient hypertensive rats. Mol Cell Biochem. 2012; 362(1-2): 203–209.
20. Beattie MS. Inflammation and apoptosis: linked therapeutic targets in spinal cord injury. Trends in molecular medicine. 2004; 10(12): 580-3.
21. Ikuto F. Development of apoptosis at dorsal horn of cord in neurophatic pain in rat. J Kyushu dent soc. 1999; 53(1): 261-68.
22. Zhang N, Liu P, He X. Effect of borneol, moschus, storax, and acorus tatarinowii on expression levels of four amino acid neurotransmitters in the rat corpus striatum. Neural Regen Res. 2012; 7(6): 440-44.
23. Tekye E, Zaringhalam J, Rezazade Sh, Manaheji H, Akbari A. Anti-hyperalgesic and anti-inflammatory effects of Achille asantolina and Stachys athorecalyx extracts on complete Freund's adjuvant–induced short-term inflammation in male Wistar rats. Koomesh. 2010; 12(3): 305-15.
24. Juergens UR, Engelen T, Racke K, Stoeber M, Gillissen A. Inhibitory activity of 1, 8- cineol (eucalyptol) on cytokine production in cultured human lymphocytes and monocytes. Pulm Pharmacol Ther. 2004; 17(5): 281-7.
25. Santos FA, Rao VSN. 1, 8-Cineol, a food flavoring agent, prevents ethanol-induced gastric injury in rats. Digest Dis Sci. 2001; 46(2): 331-37.
26. Sahouo GB, Tonzibo ZF, Boti B, Chopard C, Mahy JP, N’guessan YT. Anti-inflammatory and analgesic activities: chemical constituents of essential oils of Ocimum gratissimum, Eucalyptus citriodora and Cymbopogon giganteus Inhibited lipooxygenase-1 and cyclooxygenase of PGHS. Bull Chem Soc Ethiop. 2003; 17(2): 191-97.
27. Yuan G, Wahlqvist ML, He G, Yang M, Li D. Natural products and anti-inflammatory activity. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2006; 15(2): 143-52.
28. Jabeen Q, Ghufran A, Khan SF, Hotchand A, Gilani AH, Ahmad VU, et al. Ethnopharmacological evaluation of antisplasmodic activity of essential oils from different plants. Iran J Pharm Res. 2004; 3(2): 44-8.
29. Rashidi I, Taheri Moghadam M, Mozaffari AR. Study of inflammatory and healing effects of Achillea millefolium in the treatment of indometacine-induced gastric ulcer in rat. J Qazvin Univ Med Sci. 2005; 8(33): 9-13.